The following changes will take effect at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, February 22, 2021:
- Gatherings: All gatherings must comply with any relevant occupancy based upon the space in which they are located.
- Food Service Establishments, Bars, and Breweries: One-hour max time limit is removed. Restaurants must continue to maintain a sign-in/sign-out sheet for both patrons and staff.
- Fitness: Gym classes are permitted at 25% occupancy or 10 people, whichever is higher.
- Live Performances: Live performances are permitted as long as performers wear masks and adhere to social distancing. Note: Adult Entertainment remains prohibited at this time.
- Organized Sports: Organized amateur sports events, including high school, youth, and/or recreational games, clinics, skills sessions, scrimmages and practices, are permitted in accordance with the dates and guidance from the Baltimore City Department of Recreation and Parks.
- Tournaments and organized amateur sports events with teams from outside the State of Maryland are prohibited.
- Face coverings should be worn by all participants engaged in the field of play and everyone present.
- Indoor amateur sports events are limited to 25% occupancy, provided there are no more than 50 people per activity area.
- “Maximum Occupancy” means:
- 25% of the maximum occupancy load of the Facility under the applicable fire code as set forth on a certificate issued for the Facility by a local fire code official.
- If no such certificate has been issued for the Facility by the local fire code official, the maximum occupancy of the Facility pursuant to applicable laws, regulations, and permits.
For the full press release click here.